The CLIMANTA thermal blanket is a non-woven fabric, stabilised against UV rays. It is composed of continuous polypropylene fibres bonded together through a hot needling process.
Due to its porosity, it allows air and water to pass through. In addition, it creates a protective barrier that prevents sudden changes in temperature, preventing the plant from freezing. Its main function is to protect from cold, frost and frost.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Construction: Non-woven fabric
- Shape: Rectangular
Natural / Transparent
- Thicknesses: From 50 to 75 microns
- Weight: From 15 to 70 gr/m².
Its main objective is to save water, as well as to protect the crops and the soil from the action of atmospheric agents, which, among other effects, dry out the soil, deteriorate the quality of the fruit, cool the soil and wash away the fertilising elements necessary for the vegetative development of the plants. For example:
- Culinary herbs
and aromatic herbs.
- The material should not be near conveyor belts where it can be charged with static energy.
- To ensure that the mandrel remains in good condition and does not become deformed, it is recommended that the product is not stacked in areas where moisture is present.
- This product is non-hazardous and non-toxic. Behaviour is stable under normal handling and storage conditions.
- This product is SUITABLE for food use.
- This product is 100% recyclable.
Ideal ambient storage conditions are between 15 and 20°C, in a dry place.