SOLDECK tunnels are a very strong and flexible film made of LDPE, LLDPE (Linear) or a mixture of both.
It is installed with a series of metal arches, which, together with the plastic, create the same effects as a greenhouse on the crop.
- Material: LDPE, LLDPE (Linear) or mixture of both.
- Structure: Linear Chain
- Shape: Rectangular
- Quality: 100% recyclable and biodegradable material (Biodegradable Line).
- Characteristics: They can be manufactured with perforations of 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 8, and 12 cm in diameter, and with different configurations to improve ventilation inside the tunnel, thus favouring the development of the crop..
Natural / Transparent
- Thicknesses: Between 10 μ (40 gauges) and 100 μ (400 gauges)
- Protect crops against external agents.
- Protection against bad weather conditions.
- Excellent mechanical and optical properties. High thermal effect
- Tensile strength and elongation at break.
- Good visible light transmission which improves plant development
- plant development, fruit quality and earliness.
They are mainly used in the first vegetative phase of the plant. The small tunnels, having a small volume of air that is heated during the day, mean that the thermal inertia is very low, heating up quickly during the day and preventing it from escaping quickly at night.
- The material should not be near conveyor belts where it can be charged with static energy.
- To ensure that the mandrel remains in good condition and does not become deformed, it is recommended that the product is not stacked in areas where moisture is present.
- This product is non-hazardous and non-toxic. Behaviour is stable under normal handling and storage conditions.
- This product is SUITABLE for food use.
- This product is 100% recyclable.
- The material should be protected from adverse conditions and kept indoors.
- Store in a ventilated area with temperatures between 18º C and 25º C approximately.
- Recommended ambient relative humidity: Between 35% and 50%.
Tunnel, Tunnel with boreholes